MAASAI Long Kaftan
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $43.74 fortnightly with More info
The MAASAI Kaftan is a stunning long kaftan/dress decorated with heavy embellished details on the neck area manually applied over the most beautiful red and orange print. It is a stunning piece ideal to wear to a cruise dinner, wedding, cocktail, date night, work function, to a Cruise holiday, or on even to any occasion when you want to get all the compliments while still feeling very relaxed, comfortable and care free.
- Red and orange decorative stones that will sparkle by day and dazzle by night
- Fabric is slightly see through, a slip under may be recommended is wearing during the day
- V neck line - Not strings- Not plunging
- Foldable and light weight, it will take little room on your luggage and even less weight, making a perfect travel companion
- 100% Silk crepe of the highest quality
- Inspired by the stunning colors worn by the beautiful MAASAI Tribe, an ethnic group inhabiting southern Kenya and northern Tanzania, the red color symbolizes their culture and they believe it scares away lions
- Gorgeous parrot print feather layered towards the bottom
- Perfect to mix and match with different color sandals, head pieces, and accessories
Fabric + Care:
- 100% Silk: warm hand wash only, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, dry cleaning, do not iron, only delicate steaming
Size + Fit:
- Model: wears One Size, she is 163 cm tall and a size 8-10
- Generous, relaxed fit
- Remember kaftans are meant to fit lose
- 140 cm long (floor length)
FREE DELIVERY (Australia and USA)
Allow 3-10 business days processing time and delivery.
Rest of the world up to 15 business days, cost is calculated at check out.
Share this item: