CARING FOR YOUR VIZCOSA GARMENTS
- All our garments purchased online are carefully steamed before packing it, however, creases can form while traveling to you
- Warm hand wash or dry clean only, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not iron.
- Use only delicate steaming or very low heat iron.
- To care for your Vizcosa please follow the care instructions on your products care label.
- As soon as the garment arrives we recommend to hang it to help reduce the creases that could have formed while traveling to you, the creases will naturally fall.
- When taking your Vizcosa on holidays hang it as soon as arriving at the hotel, a great tip is to hang in the bathroom, the steam created by the shower will be a similar effect to a steamer
- Most of our garments are loose fitting which allows you not to dry clean after every wear. To refresh them we recommend steaming and hanging in an airy place.
- It is an option to use an iron on a low silk-friendly setting, if using an iron do not place any heat over the beading/embellishments.
Vizcosa garments are made with delicate fabrics, please take care when wearing jewelry as they may snag.
Vizcosa cannot take responsibility for damage to your garments once it ships out from our Head quarters.
If you’d like to alter your Vizcosa garment, please ensure you use a tailor that you trust.
The cost of delivery to us and back to you will be covered by you, please use a trusted postal service as Vizcosa will not be responsible for garments lost in transit.
Any garment that has been altered cannot be exchanged, refunded and returned. Please see our return policy here)
DRY CLEANING / WASHING
When dry cleaning your Vizcosa garments please take it to a trusted, specialty dry cleaner.
we are not responsible for the mishandling of the items, and any damaged caused will be considered wear and tear.
EMBELLISHMENTS AND STONES
All our embellishments are applied by hand for that reason not garment is the same as the other.
With wear and washes, it is rare but normal that some crystals can come off.
If too many crystals fall, please contact us and we will supply matching crystals at not cost to you (subject to availability) and, please note the replacement stones may not be the exact same as the original because our garments are unique, however, we will supply with suitable replenishment.
we use 100% Silk, Silk blend, Vizcose and Polyester Georgette on our product, if you are allergic to any of these fabrics, please consult your doctor before wearing Vizcosa.
The Garments are digitally printed, for that reason, any irregularities on the fabric are not defects. Any damaged on the fabric or stones after the item has been worn, washed or has been with the customer for over 14 days after arrival is considered wear and tear and Vizcosa is not responsible for any damaged
For any questions not covered here, please email us at email@example.com
and our Vizcosa girls will get back within 48 hours.
"Bring color to your life"